A life short lived.
Lost by love.
He had said he loved me.
But it was all a lie.
That whole year.
Filled with happiness.
But the truth came through.
He has someone else now.
I am lost for good.
Now I sit in my room thinking.
How things went so wrong.
How life was so good but turned so dark.
I found out who you truly were.
You called me just a few minutes ago.
You made everything sound like it was my fault.
Well it's not.
I was the only good person.
You hurt me.
You broke me down.
I told you every detail about myself.
Every secret I had.
And all you told me were stupid lies.
You said they were little white lies.
But everyone else says otherwise.
You took everything from me.
My friends, my family, my life.
You made me suffer alone.
Now I have no one.
My life is shattered because of you.
You stole it all away.
All the memories are burning me through my skin.
I need to take all the things you gave me away.
I know what I'm going to do.
I'm going to burn them.
Burn them like you burnt me.
Your sweatshirts that still smell like you.
Oh how that smell makes me sick.
The necklace you gave me for Christmas.
The clothes you bought me.
There all getting burned.
I need to find someone better.
I will now that your gone.
Maybe my friends and family will take me back.
I'm going to warn every girl about you.
Then you will have no one.
Your brother and friends already hate you.
And now so do I.
Now how do you think your parents are going to fee?
I'm getting my sweet revenge.
A year of my life wasted on you.
A year I could have spent on someone else.
Like myself, my friends, a much better guy.
Someone who would treat me like a princess.
My prince charming.
My fairytale life.
Well goodbye now.
I hope to never see you again.
Sincerely, Life.
that was really GOOD!!!!(when it says feel u forgot the L) It was really interesting.
ReplyDelete