Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Spring Break

Finally spring break was here! I was sitting in study hall waiting for the clock to turn to 3:30 today was the last day till spring break. Me, Lisa, and Blair are going to Blair’s dads cabin up north. Then Ian, Josh, and Tony are coming with us. There’s this beautiful lake right by the cabin. The bell finally rang and I was the first one out the door and to my locker.
I put my books in my bag and closed my locker. As I closed my locker Josh was standing there.
“Hey cutie”, said Josh.
“What do you want?” I asked him.
“Just happy I get to go to the cabin tomorrow.” He said with a little to much enthusiasm.
“I have to go, bye”, I said and left.
“Bye”, he yelled as I left.
I met Blair and Lisa, my two best friends outside as we walked to my car. I had a black and yellow Camero. I got as a sweet 16 birthday present. Just one of the many perks of being the daughter of a doctor and lawyer. I unlocked my car and we all got in. We left school and headed to the diner by our houses.
The diner is where most kids hung out after school. As we walked in we went and sat at the booth in the back. We all ordered a milkshake and then started to talk.
“So tomorrow we’ll meet at my house at 8 o’clock.” I told them.
“Ok, so what were you and Josh talking about?” they asked.
“Nothing he’s just happy to be coming tomorrow with us”. I said.
“Whatever”
After we were done we paid and then we left. I took Blair and Lisa home and dropped them off. I went home. I parked my car outside then went inside. I walked through the living room. The TV was on and my little brother Jake was watching the baseball game. He was like any other 15 year old boy.
“Hey, how was school?” I asked him
“Fine just happy it’s spring break.” Jake replied.
“Well I’ll be upstairs packing, bye”.
“Bye”.
I walked up the stairs to my room. When I opened my door I went overt to my window and opened my curtains. When I opened them I saw Josh walking to the door. I quickly ran door the stairs and opened the door when the doorbell rang. He was kind of cute and it didn’t hurt that he liked me too.
“Hey come on in.”
“Ok” he said.
“What can I help you with”? I said kind of awkwardly.
“I was just wondering what time we’ll be leaving tomorrow.”
“Were meeting here at 8:00 and it’s a two hour drive . Me, Blair, Lisa are driving in my car and you, Ean, and Tony are going in Tony’s car”. I told him.
“Cool um bye. I’ll see you tomorrow morning.”
“Bye”
I went back up to my room . Josh was cute. He had medium length hair that fell across his right eye. It was deep brown. He also had a great smile. He always wore skinny jeans (but not the tight girl pants ones) a t-shirt and skater shoes.
Me, I’m pretty I think. I have long brown wavy hair. I have pretty smile too. Im medium tan and have blue eyes. I sometimes wear dresses, jeans, or skirts with t-shirts.
Today I was wearing a black and red dress with a black cardigan because it was strapless. I was wearing plain black ballet flats. My hair was down and wavy with a thin white headband.
I walked into my closet and started to pack my clothes. I couldn’t wait this was going to be fun. I hoped.
I deiced to get ready for bed. I sat in bed under the covers and read a book.
I woke up to my alarm and a knock on the door.
“Come in”
Blair and Lisa walked in and said good morning.
I got ready while Blair and Lisa talked.
After that we went downstairs to wait for the boys. I couldn’t wait.
The door bell rang. I got up and answered it. Of course it was the boys. Me, Blair and Lisa put our stuff in the back of the car and got in.
Then we were on out way to the cabin with the boys following behind. The wind was just light and felt warm.
It was a long ride but seemed to go by fast. Finally we were there. It was so beautiful. We grabbed our stuff and went into the cabin. It was huge inside. There was 3 floors.
“Wow this is amazing” Josh said.
“Yeah”
“Im going to get changed.” I said
I went upstairs and got changed into my swimsuit.
We went out to the lake and jumped in. it was freezing.
Before we knew it it was already nighttime. We were inside but Ian and Lisa went outside. Josh went out too and I stayed inside.
There were some screams. I went outside to check on them but found Lisa and Ian dead. They had been stabbed. I started to cry but Josh held me up. Luckily he didn’t get killed we went inside and grabbed out stuff. And then left for home.
When we got home Josh stayed with me and we sat on the couch and feel asleep. When I woke up with him we turned on the news. There was a story on Lisa and Ian’s death. I turned to Josh.
There was an evil smile on his face.

3 comments:

  1. Great last line! You kept the audience guessing until the end. If you revised this, think about making it shorter. What scenes could be deleted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayathri Here----- That was really good! The suspense at the end was amazing! I really like the last line. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete